Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can't call method "close" on an undefined value at ./inc/libsnmp.pl line 409.  (Read 4407 times)

rosique

Hi,

I am having problems with Nedi 1.0.4.  I am getting the message "Can't call method "close" on an undefined value at ./inc/libsnmp.pl line 409." when I run ./nedi.pl -pro

I ran ./nedi.pl -d and I get "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx     C:public-v2+ EC_10_253       SV=6 TY=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.617 Can't call method "close" on an undefined value at ./inc/libsnmp.pl line 409".

Nedi seems to having a problem with Catalyst3560G48TS switches.  I only get this error with these switches in the seed list.

Thanks,

John

gumba

Do these devices have some different SNMP community, different access credentials or anything that distinguishes them from other devices, despite the fact that they are of the same model? The problem seems to be missing parameters from nedi.conf, so you may check if SNMP community, access credentials etc. are given correctly in nedi.conf. Pay attention that those parameters MUST be separated from their corresponding key words by TABS, NOT by spaces etc.

rosique

I found that the device definition had an error in it.  I fixed it and now everything is good.

Thanks,

John