NeDi Software Specific > Discovery

netfilter / ignoredvlans

(1/1)

ukmuenster:
Hi,

A question or a suggestion:
It would be great if you could work with lists in the form of included files for the netfilter and ignoredvlans parameters. The background to this is that we also pass through VLAN IDs from the university in our network, for example, which are located on university routers to which we have no access. We do not need to search for nodes in these VLAN IDs (approx. 150). But the ignoredvlans parameter only allows for one line...which gets pretty long because the VLAN IDs are unfortunately randomly distributed and I have to list most of them one by one.
With the netfilter, we have several management networks, each of which contains individual IPs that I don't want to discover. For example, it currently looks like this:
^(?!10.28.13.30)^(?!10.28.13.32)^(?!10.28.17.5)^(?!10.44.0.4)
However, I cannot distribute the AND NOT link I need over several lines (which would be possible with netfilter), since individual lines are linked with OR.
For both examples it would be very helpful if you could include the contents of files with an optional logical link.
But maybe someone has already had similar problems and a good solution for it ;)

Kind regards

Rainer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version