Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Test NeDi 1.4 Patch5  (Read 6998 times)

rickli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeDi
Re: Test NeDi 1.4 Patch5
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 03:41:18 PM »
Good observation, tx. In case you're wondering about some ending with .1, this is what I've found working with some products. Hope we find all PEM options as well (the N,P and S letters) for correct mapping to if-indexes.
Please consider Other-Invoices on your NeDi installation for an annual contribution, tx!
-Remo

Hannu Liljemark

• Here to help
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 02:39:09 PM »
Very strange... all of a sudden 1.4p5 started doing this during discovery with a WLC 5508 running 7.6 software:

1.2.3.4   wlc1    SgSfIl i9  j6   Dcp0 b0          a1   DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's macbook$')' at line 1 at /var/nedi/inc/libdb.pm line 1849.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's macbook$')' at line 1 at /var/nedi/inc/libdb.pm line 1849.

I wonder if there was a client that had "'s macbook" in its name... I'll try to investigate a bit more.

Br,
Hannu
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:00:39 AM by Hannu Liljemark »

rickli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeDi
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 10:19:10 PM »
Or the ' ? Try with changing libdb.pm to:

1690                         my $us = ($m->{$dv}{$mcvl}{us})?$db::dbh->quote($m->{$dv}{$mcvl}{us}):'';
Please consider Other-Invoices on your NeDi installation for an annual contribution, tx!
-Remo

Hannu Liljemark

• Here to help
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2015, 10:23:06 AM »
Or the ' ? Try with changing libdb.pm to:

1690                         my $us = ($m->{$dv}{$mcvl}{us})?$db::dbh->quote($m->{$dv}{$mcvl}{us}):'';

Okay, back from vacation. I gave this change a try but now get a slightly different error:

1.2.3.4   wlc1    SgSfIl i9  j6   Dcp0 b0          a1   DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'host/ladidaa.internal.domain.foo'' WHERE mac='5ce0c5f34ae9'' at line 1 at ./inc/libdb.pm line 1904.

Doing "snmpwalk -c foo -v2c .1.2.3.4 .1.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.1.4.1.3" gives one entry of:

STRING: "our-ad-domain\\username's macbook$"

which I guess is the one causing the problem.

Br,
Hannu

rickli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeDi
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2015, 10:18:14 PM »
Hmm, I think the single quotes need to be removed in the following queries, where $us is used. Sorry, for not being more competent..
-Remo

fraggy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 10:17:09 AM »
Hi,

I tried to use the OS detection with
Code: [Select]
nedi.pl -sOupdate and I think that your rewrite of this option doesn't work.

srvupdate > $now-$misc::rrdstep order by srvupdateThe value of srvupdate is 0 (zero) for all new nodes and the mysql select returns no IPs.

As a workaround I've changed it to
srvupdate > $now-$misc::rrdstep or srvupdate=0 order by srvupdate

rickli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeDi
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2015, 09:18:15 AM »
Makes sense, I'll include this in patch6...tx
-Remo