Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: nedi 1.0.7 centos 6.2 log  (Read 1725 times)

equipereseau

nedi 1.0.7 centos 6.2 log
« on: April 05, 2012, 10:56:31 PM »
Hi,

I got nedi 1.0.7 working on a brand new install of centos 6.2, coming from a nediO5.

everything work and faster (160min scan vs 15 min scan for our network)

however i want to check the log just to be sure (in nediO5 i checked the /tmp/nedi.lastrun) but I can't seems to find this file.

i want to setup my cron job but i need to know where does nedi log the result to be sure it working fine.

thank you

rickli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeDi
Re: nedi 1.0.7 centos 6.2 log
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 03:45:32 PM »
Have a look at /var/nedi/inc/crontab. If you make it writeable by webserver, you can even use System-Files to edit it...
Please consider Other-Invoices on your NeDi installation for an annual contribution, tx!
-Remo

equipereseau

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 06:21:39 PM »
ok thank you,

i was able to set my crontab and i can see my log

however i was wondering if the option to add a graph to cacti using nedi is still there I cannot seems to find it,

I was used to cacti to monitor or most critical interface with a 5 minute interval.

I installed cacti on my new centos server however in nedi i dont see an option to add graph to cacti.

thank you

rickli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeDi
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 11:13:04 PM »
You need to tell NeDi how to add Cacti graphs (in nedi.conf). Afterwards graphs can be added to Cacti from Devices-Graphs...
Please consider Other-Invoices on your NeDi installation for an annual contribution, tx!
-Remo