- Identify 802.1x ports in "Device Status View"
More and more networks is using 802.1x for security but still there is need for some ports to be open, it would be very helpful to easily view and monitor what ports are "open state"
- Check ports as "monitored" or "not monitored"
Sometimes you don't want to monitor a certain port, the reasons could be several.
- Support for external pollers.
When monitoring large networks and
This is a biggy
and probably not doable
- From the "device list" placing objects on a map
.. system will then automatically make/draw the connections
- In a map, change the positions of a object and make it more viewable (I know the map is dynamic and updated each time u use it,, so I can see the challenge in this)
Right now,, monitoring ~2000 devices with ~3700 modules, ~140K interfaces